Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Morning Thoughts

I asked someone the other just what exactly has Barack done since taking office.  Well last night I realized just what he has done: He added $5.2 trillion to our national debt.  Thanks, B.O.

I've been a Pirates fan since I was old enough to read.  I am loving what they are doing right now.  No one, myself included, expected them to be eleven games over .500 in the middle of July.  Go Bucs!

I wonder what Ron Paul is going to say in his speech at the Republican convention next month... It's going to be fantastic whatever it is.

Dez Bryant is a piece of shit.  I mean seriously...who beats up his own mother?  Really, dude? 

Random fact:  WWE's John Cena has granted more wishes for Make-A-Wish than any other celebrity.

The Rockets overpaid for Jeremy Lin.

I need a vacation.

It's going to be 80s day for my iPod, methinks. 

I know this was a short post, but gotta go to work.  A longer post will be up this weekend.

Have a great Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment