Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Been Awhile & I Am Sorry

I know it's been a very long time since I posted a blog entry.  I apologize for that.  It's not that I haven't wanted to write.  It's I didn't know what to write about.  I'm disgusted with politics so it's unlikely I will write anything at length about that subject.  I might make a comment or two here and there about it but that's it.  I will write occasionally about my journey into the world of working in an office for the first time.  I will write about some of my favorite albums and movies.  I will write about sports (But nothing about Sandusky until the trial is over.  My current thoughts can be wrapped up in one sentence.)  I will write about nothing and everything.  I do promise I will never ever be away this long again.  So pay attention.  The most entertaining blog on the web is about to blow up!

1 comment:

  1. I will write occasionally about my journey in to the world of working in an office for the first time.

    scrapbook supplies

    ReplyDelete